Sunday, June 3, 2007

I *HEART* UNITED




My goodness I'm loving UNITED! I made this layout last night of Meli, Norma and my adventure at the UNITED concert in May. YIKES they were so awesome. A kiss from above. :) sigh...I can't get them out of my car CD player or my iPOD on my iHOME-play on Aussies. I really wanted them to bust out some spanish during their worship--->Si, Desde el interior, Dios eterno tu Luz por siempre brillara! I love that we are rocking to these song in Spanish service. LOUD and PROUD. From the Inside out just me me cry-a good cry of course. So many times, while I'm playing drums I just want to stop and clap and lift my hands. I got to do that at the concert. On the other side of worship...thank you God. Con mi fe, te exaltare! Con mi amor, te exaltare! Con mi ser, te exaltare! Kiss Kiss UNITED :)

1 comment:

norma said...

This is too cool! The concert rocked, it was so much fun!! Very cool layout, keep them coming. . .