Monday, January 31, 2011

oh me oh my :)

i see some lucky ladies
:)
Winner of the Inspired Postcard Set is: 













Winner of the A Soft Cream Felt Handmade Flower Embellishment is: 








Winner of the Red Puffy Heart Ribbon is: 















Winner of the A Lovely Floral Mix of Handmade Felt Embellishments is: 







Winner of the Exclusive Valentine Gift Tags is: 












if you are one of the lovely winners please e-mail me at belladrummer@gmail.com with your post address to mail your valentine goodness to you :) I thank you all for sharing some Inspire Lovely news and i'm pretty sure this won't be the last giveaway *hint*hint* so i will definitely be doing this again. I LOVE giveaways :)

ps: so sorry for the delay in posting the winners. I had the chance to take my first sewing class today and I'm officially full of glee and cheer to be in a room full of kindred spirits :) I have a feeling Nena is gonna be my bestest homie. And I cannot wait to share my projects with you as the class goes along. i can't stop smiling. awesome.
pure awesomeness :)

i wish you some awesome too 
xoxo
-d

6 comments:

Diane B. said...

congrats to the lucky winners! can't wait to see what sewing class you have brewing!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Oh, boy! I am thrilled! Congrats to all the lucky winners! Thanks so much, Debee

Gabrielle

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Oh, boy! I am thrilled! Congrats to all the lucky winners! Thanks so much, Debee

Gabrielle

Jody said...

This is the best part of my day- it just inspired me to want to be crafty again. I think when those tags arrive I will make a little something and turn around and do a giveaway of my own. Yay! I'll be anxiously awaiting my mail. =) Thanks!!

todido said...

wow and yehhhhhhhh I am so happy!! how good start of the day!! ty!!

Danielle said...

congrats girls!!!